Need new attire for an internship or upcoming interviews?
The JCP Suit-Up event is a three-hour shopping spree, exclusive to UW-Madison, where students, faculty, and staff can receive an extra 30 percent off all career apparel. This can be especially beneficial for anyone who may need access to professional or business casual attire for internships and interviews. This event is hosted in partnership between the University of Wisconsin-Madison and the West Towne Mall JCPenney location.
While registration is not required, pre-registrants will be eligible to win one of three $100 JCPenney gift cards. Click HERE to pre-register now.
- Date: Sunday, March 8
- Location: JCPenney Store ( 23 West Towne Mall, Madison, WI 53719 | North Entrance, across from Firestone Complete Auto Care)
- Time: 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Important Note: Your Campus ID is required for entrance to this event.
Free transportation to and from the event is available (but not required) for all attendees.
- Bus transportation will be available from campus, departing from the Chazen Museum. Buses will drop off at the North Entrance of JCPenney.
- Bus transportation will begin at 6:15 PM, departing from Chazen Museum.
- The last bus will depart from JCPenney back to campus at 9:30 PM.
You will need to bring your campus ID card to board the bus. Please note, the buses have a legal capacity, so you are strongly encouraged to factor this into your planning. It is possible more people will want to ride the final bus of the evening than the bus can carry. If you miss the final bus back to campus, you will need to secure your own transportation back. Although we are offering this service, we are not verifying that every student who takes the bus to JCPenney will return on it.
- Take an additional 30 percent off select career dress apparel, including suits, dresses, sport coats, dress pants, shoes and accessories.
- New this year, the discount also applies to fashion jewelry, handbags, luggage, and more.
- All store clearance is an additional 30 percent off already reduced clearance prices of 50 – 70 percent off.
- Three $100 JCPenney gift cards will be given to randomly selected pre-registrants prior to the event.
- Additional giveaway drawings will take place at the event, including gift prizes from JCP Portraits, Sephora, and The Salon by InStyle.
Additional Event Features
- Stop by Sephora Inside JCPenney for a free beauty consultation or mini makeover.
- Enjoy a free hair consultation or schedule your next appointment with The Salon by InStyle.
- Get professional headshots starting at just $29.99. Stop by the JCP Portraits studio or book online.
- Shopping assistance will be available on site for participants.
The JCPenney Suit Up event is made possible through the collaborative efforts of the Office of Undergraduate Advising, College of Agricultural and Life Sciences, Wisconsin School of Business, School of Education, School of Human Ecology, College of Letters and Science, and the School of Pharmacy.