As a professional on campus, there are a variety of career development resources available that may be of benefit to you or your students.
- UW-Madison career services websites typically feature school or college specific information and resources.
- Office of Undergraduate Advising offers a searchable advisor directory as well as links to advising tools.
- Career Locker features career exploration and planning tools. Developed by the The Center on Education and Work, it is accessible through MyUW.
- GoinGlobal is a resource that features employment trends and country or city-specific information. Contact your school or college’s career office to access this resource through their subscription or access through the link in International Internship Program’s database.
- Office of Human Resources offers learning and talent development opportunities, employment opportunities at UW-Madison, and information about campus HR policies.
- Adult Career and Special Student Services offers career planning and counseling services to UW-Madison employees.
- Policies features campus policies as well as national best practice policies for career services.
- Office of Postdoctoral Studies offers individual career advising appointments and workshops to postdocs at UW-Madison.