Career Services at UW-Madison are organized and delivered by schools and provide comprehensive career services including career advising and workshops, job postings, career fairs, on-campus interviews, and more.
Additional On-Campus Career Resources
Contact your academic department for other specific career resources.
Looking for a short-term or part-time position? Visit the Student Job Center.
Connect to established UW alumni for professional advice, support, and opportunities.
- September 20Work That MattersLearn about rewarding service opportunities in the U.S. and abroad12:00 PM, Masley Media Center, Armory and Gymnasium (Red Gym)
- September 20
- September 20Fall Career & Internship Fair There is an opportunity for everyone! 4:00 PM, Kohl Center
- September 20Doctors Without Borders Recruitment Information Session6:00 PM, Neighborhood House Community Center, 29 S Mills St., Madison, WI 53715
CONNECT TO CAREER EVENTS, JOBS, & INTERNSHIPS
Handshake makes it easy for every UW-Madison student to explore career events, connect to jobs and internships, and even schedule on-campus interviews.
With Handshake you can:
- Browse and register for career events on campus
- Explore thousands of jobs and internships from over 200,000 employers nationwide
- Get personalized job recommendations based on your major, interests, and more
- Manage your own campus interviews with top employers
We’ve preloaded your profile to get you started. Please note that your profile’s default setting is set to “hidden.” Employers, alumni, and students won’t be able to see anything until you choose to unhide it.
See the Help Resources below, or contact your school or college career center or the Career Exploration Center.