The University of Wisconsin-Madison is excited to provide Big Interview as a free tool to all affiliated faculty, staff, and students to learn, practice, and improve their interviewing skills, whether it’s for a job or graduate school.
Big Interview is an online system that combines training and practice to help improve each user’s interview technique and build confidence.
Big Interview offers a variety of tools and resources, including:
- Mock interview practice and a recording tool
- Written and video curriculum covering the entire job search process, interviewing, and negotiations
- A mechanism for sharing videos externally and internally for feedback
- Industry and competency-specific interview question sets
- An option to receive AI feedback directly from the platform for ongoing improvement
- Help with resume creation
You can also access your UW-Madison Big Interview account by adding the Big Interview tile in your myUW portal.
You will be prompted to login with your NetID credentials.
Not sure if Big Interview will be helpful to you? Watch this Introduction to Big Interview video for a brief overview of the platform and its capabilities.